Listed in New Covenant
- 195 Bellairs Drive Northriding
NorthPoint City Church Northriding
We are a church of real yet imperfect people from different backgrounds, races, age groups and nationalities who strive to live according to the whole Bible.
The main thing that we have in common is Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour and the values we are convinced of from the Bible. Our desire is to be centered on Jesus Christ and His gospel so that God may be glorified and seen as sovereign to everyone.
We are a family on a mission who value our relationships as we walk together to make disciples of Jesus in our city, our country and the nations beyond. We are passionate about God, His people and His mission.
We are a people who desire to live out values based on convictions from the bible and not just rules and regulations. The key values that define who we are and that we hold to dearly, are:
- A trinitarian people. A people who view and relate to God as three distinct persons i.e. Father, Son and Holy Spirit recognising that each one is fully God yet there is one God.
- A people of the Word, who believe in the bible plus nothing and minus nothing.
- A people of Prayer, who value private and corporate prayer.
- A community where every believer is part of the priesthood i.e. the priesthood of all believers A people who live out deep, sincere, accountable and authentic covenantal relationships with each other.
- A people who acknowledge and submit to God ordained church leadership.
- A people of worship, both private and publicly as a lifestyle. A people who live sacrificially and who willingly surrender all things to God.
- A generous people with their time, treasures (money & possessions) and talents because we serve a generous God.
- An apostolic people who go into our community, country and the countries of the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ to make disciples of all nations.