“We exist to transform unbelievers into Christlike believers and to mature these believers through spiritual transformation into kingdom agents and multipliers of the message of Christ. We exist to worship God with passion, to serve Him with our gifts and talents, to love Him by leading people to Jesus and to incorporate them into His family and make disciples of Jesus of them.”
- The Bible, composed of Old and New Testaments, is inspired by God and serves as the rule of faith and practice, being the authoritative witness to the truth of God embodied in Jesus Christ.
God is one eternally existing as Three Persons. Therefore a Triune God.
- God the Father the Creator of all things. He created us in His image and likeness as an expression of His eternal love, to live in His perfect will. We are called to be faithful stewards of His creation and to live in relations to Him, each other, and the created world.
- God the Spirit reveals Jesus to us to transform us through conversion and continual sanctification.
- God the Son, Jesus, was conceived through the power of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived on earth as fully God and fully Man. He lived a fully human life as walked with us, ministered to us, and proclaimed the Kingdom of God, his reign and rule to us.
Jesus was anointed and empowered by the Spirit to do the works that the Father called him to do.
- Jesus now calls us to complete the work He started through empowering us by the Spirit to do the works He calls us to do until He returns.
1st Adam sinned and therefore “all” sinned. No one is righteous before God by virtue of their own merit or works. Everyone is in need of Jesus as Savior, and without a savior there is a coming wrath. Only in Jesus can the penalty of sin with its consequences be removed. There is no other name by which man can be saved but through Jesus.
- Jesus lived, died and was resurrected. His mission was to save us from our sins.
- After his resurrection he ascended to heaven from where he is presently reigning until he visibly returns for His future reign.
- We believe in the New heavens and New earth as part of the blessed hope when Jesus returns.
- Salvation is received by grace through faith in Jesus, believing He is the Christ the Son of the Living God.
- Jesus is described as 2nd Adam, the only and sufficient mediator between God and man, the only One that could wash away our sins and reconcile us back to God.
Before Jesus ascended He commanded us to be baptized and to partake of the ‘Lord’s Supper’ also known as communion.
- Baptism is the immersion of a believer in water in the name of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, symbolising redemption through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ together with the believer’s death to sin and resurrection to newness of life.
- The Lord’s Supper is to remember His death until he returns.
Jesus commanded us to make disciples of all nations, baptizing them and teaching them to obey everything He commanded.
- The Church represents Jesus body on earth, called to witness and proclaim the good news of the Kingdom of God, His Reign and salvation to the world until he returns. The Church consists of believers, called by Jesus to worship God, serve one another in a spirit of love and truth, and to proclaim God’s Kingdom, not only through word, but also through deeds.
- The Church is to be a light unto the world at all times and in all places.
- This task is impossible without the empowering and leading of the Spirit.